1. WELCOME: Welcome to our Early Man Movie website. This is provided as a community website where you can find more information about the film. This website and any services provided by it are operated and maintained by us. Who are we? We're Aardman Animations Limited (“Aardman”), a limited company registered in England at Gas Ferry Road, Bristol, BS1 6UN (company number 02050843) in association with our group companies. If you have any questions, concerns or would like to contact us about this website, please get in touch with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using this website, we ask that you comply with the requirements and agree to the terms set out below. If you do not agree with these, please don’t use the website. If you are under 18 please secure parental consent before submitting any content or any personal information to the website.
2. PERSONAL USE: This website is made available for your own personal use, information and entertainment and not for any form of commercial purpose or business activity.
3. CONDUCT ON THE WEBSITE: We want to make sure this website is a welcoming and friendly place to visit, so please let us know if you come across any anti-social behaviour or otherwise unsavoury conduct by any person. We will respond promptly. We ask that all persons, including you please abide by the following requirements when accessing and using this website:
You agree to:
a. respect other users' privacy;
b. only use this website for its intended purposes;
You agree NOT to:
d. upload, post or otherwise display content which is or promotes behaviour which violates the rights (including, without limitation, the intellectual property rights) of any person or which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive (whether in relation to sex, race, religion or otherwise) harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 years, or contains any illegal content;
e. upload, post or otherwise display any content which contains or facilitates software viruses, logic bombs, malware or any other files or programs that may interrupt or limit the functionality of the website or any associated server or networks;
f. use this web-site to share or promote any form of chain letter, pyramid-selling scheme, bulk mail, junk mail, or use it for any advertising, promotional or marketing purposes;
g. upload, post or otherwise display any content containing a photograph, image or video of another person unless you have obtained that person's express consent, and you won't post pictures or videos of children;
h. harvest or collect any IP addresses or email addresses or other contact information of any members of the website, by electronic means or otherwise;
i. register an account with us under more than one user name and/or user account number;
k. in the interests of free speech, bring any action for defamation against us, or any of our associated group companies;
l. use or solicit any other account holder's personal data for any purpose other than establishing non-commercial, lawful contact that such account holder would reasonably expect to welcome; or
m. submit any content owned by a third party without consent or licence from that third party or submit content in a manner which expressly or impliedly infers that such content is sponsored or endorsed by this website/us;
n. attempt to gain unauthorised access to the website or any connected network, servers or computer systems connected to this website or modify, adapt, translate or reverse-engineer any part of the website or use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other device to retrieve or index any part of the website or re-format or frame any portion of our web pages , unless permitted by law;
o. remove or obstruct from view any advertisements and/or any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices contained on or in the website;
p. contact any other user of the website if they have expressly asked you not to or attempt to impersonate any other user or account holder of the website, or use the username and/or password of any other account holder of the website or disclose your password to any other person.
By posting, uploading and/or displaying any content to the website you promise that you own all intellectual property and proprietary rights in such content (or that you are licensed by the owner of such rights to do so), and the posting, uploading and/or displaying of such content on the website and the grant of the licence to us and our associated group companies (on the terms set out below) will not infringe the intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party.
If you upload, post or otherwise transmit any content to the website, you automatically:
b. grant Aardman and its group companies a non-exclusive, royalty free, sub-licensable, perpetual, world-wide licence to use, modify, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content on and through the website and its associated services and in any other form or medium. You continue to own the content after it is posted to the website.
You may take down any content you have submitted to the website at any time. If you become aware of any misuse of the website by any person, please contact us at the details listed in clause 14 below or click on the 'Report this' link at the bottom of the website.
5. OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: Other than content posted to the website and remaining owned by you and other users in accordance with clause 5, all copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and arising from all material contained on, in, or provided by us at the website and its associated services including without limit all information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, images, designs, animations, graphics and video messages, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all associated source and object code, software compilations and other materials ('Our Material') is wholly owned by (or licensed to) Aardman and our associated group companies and shall remain owned by (or licenced to) us.
You may view, print or download extracts of Our Material for your own personal use, but other than this you may NOT copy, re-create (including by derivatives of Our Material) edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit, disseminate, reverse engineer or otherwise use in any manner or form whatsoever Our Material without our express written permission.
We cannot guarantee that documents or files downloadable from the website will be free from malware or viruses and we do not accept any liability for damage or loss caused by any such virus or malware. We suggest that for your protection you always use appropriate virus checking software when using this website. You must not frame or link to the website or any part of it without our express written permission.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos ('Trade Marks') contained on or in the website are owned by us or our associated group companies or third party partners. You may not use, copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit or otherwise disseminate the Trade Marks without our prior written consent.
8. DISCLAIMER / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN 'AS IS' BASIS.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW:
(A) AARDMAN ANIMATIONS LIMITED AND OUR ASSOCIATED GROUP COMPANIES DISCLAIM ALL DIRECT OR INDIRECT LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT (
INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE IN RELATION TO THE WEBSITE AND ITS ASSOCIATED SERVICES; AND
(B) ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO THE WEBSITE AND ITS ASSOCIATED SERVICES (WHETHER IMPLIED BY STATUE, COMMON LAW OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY WARRANTY, TERM OR CONDITION AS TO ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, AVAILABILITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR ANY SPECIAL PURPOSE, NON INFRINGEMENT, INFORMATION ACCURACY, INTEROPERABILITY, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND TITLE ARE, AS BETWEEN AARDMAN ANIMATIONS LIMITED AND OUR ASSOCIATED GROUP COMPANIES AND YOU, HEREBY EXCLUDED; AND
(C) WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE FOREGOING, WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR THE CONDUCT OF ANY USER OF THE WEBSITE; ANY TECHNICAL INTERRUPTION, DELAY OR FAILURE OF THE INTERNET, THE WEBSITE SERVICES; OR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY TO USERS OR THEIR EQUIPMENT AS A RESULT OF OR RELATING TO THEIR USE OF THE WEBSITE. YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED; AND
(D) We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), under statute or otherwise, as a result of or in connection with the Website, for any: (i) economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or (ii) loss of goodwill or reputation; or (iii) special or indirect or consequential loss. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CONTENT POSTED TO THE WEBSITE BY ANY USER OR FOR THE BEHAVIOUR, VIEWS OR OPINIONS EXPRESSED BY ANY USER.
IF WE ARE FOUND TO BE LIABLE TO YOU DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN RELATION TO THE WEBSITE OR ANY ASSOCIATED SERVICE, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU (HOWSOEVER ARISING) SHALL BE LIMITED IN TOTAL TO FIFTY POUNDS STERLING (£50.00)
10. ADVERTISERS ON THE WEBSITE: We accept no responsibility for adverts posted on the website. If you agree to purchase goods and/or services from any third party who advertises on the website, you do so wholly at your own risk and the advertiser, not us, shall be responsible for such goods and/or services and if you have any queries or complaints in relation to them, your only recourse is against that advertiser.
12. CONTACTING US: You can contact us online at: email@example.com